Proposed Responsible Freedom Camping Bylaw
The Council has reviewed its existing Freedom Camping Bylaw 2011 and is proposing to replace it with a bylaw under the Freedom Camping Act 2011. A statement of proposal containing the proposed bylaw, and a summary of this information, are available below. Under the proposed bylaw, areas have been prohibited, restricted and/or permitted in accordance with the Freedom Camping Act requirements. To see what designation a particular area has been given, please view this interactive map, or the schedules to the proposed bylaw.
We want to hear your views on the proposed changes. The consultation period is open until 5pm on Wednesday, 8 November 2017. You can submit by:
- Using our online submissions server: www.submissions.co.nz/hurunuidc/public
- Post: Hurunui District Council, PO Box 13, Amberley 7441
- Delivery: to a Council service centre
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate whether you would like to be heard in support of your submission.
Note: all submissions will be publicly available.
- Summary of information
- Statement of proposal - Responsible Freedom Camping Bylaw 2017
- Statement of proposal - Appendix A - Proposed Bylaw
- Statement of proposal - Appendix B - Area Assessment
- Statement of proposal - Appendix C - Proposed Reserve Management Plan Amendments
- Statement of proposal - Appendix D - Submission Form
For further information, please contact Monique Eade on 03 314 0095 or Monique.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you by 5pm on Wednesday, 8 November 2017.