Proposed Responsible Freedom Camping Bylaw
The Council has reviewed its existing Freedom Camping Bylaw 2011 and is proposing to replace it with a bylaw under the Freedom Camping Act 2011. A statement of proposal containing the proposed bylaw, and a summary of this information, are available below. Under the proposed bylaw, areas have been prohibited, restricted and/or permitted in accordance with the Freedom Camping Act requirements. To see what designation a particular area has been given, please view this interactive map, or the schedules to the proposed bylaw.
Consultation on this bylaw closed on Wednesday 8 November 2017. Submissions are currently being considered.
- Summary of information
- Statement of proposal - Responsible Freedom Camping Bylaw 2017
- Statement of proposal - Appendix A - Proposed Bylaw
- Statement of proposal - Appendix B - Area Assessment
- Statement of proposal - Appendix C - Proposed Reserve Management Plan Amendments
- Statement of proposal - Appendix D - Submission Form
For further information, please contact Monique Eade on 03 314 0095 or Monique.firstname.lastname@example.org