Community Service Awards
Previous Recipients of the Hurunui District Council Community Service Awards for exceptional community service. If you know someone who meets the requirements please nominate them.
Nominations are now open for 2019
- A maximum of one award is promoted from each council ward per year.
- Joint awards, e.g., Husband and wife are acceptable.
- Ward Committees, the Community Board and Councillors to select nominees from their area and the Councillor(s) to approach the highest ranking nominee and seek their approval to accept the award.
- The Public Services Committee approve the final nominees.
Nominations will remain confidential until selection by the Councillors and recipients have agreed to accept their awards.
- A long period of exceptional service by resident of the district.
- Community service for which there has been no direct financial reward.
Send completed nomination forms to:
Hurunui District Council
PO Box 13