Hurunui District Council - Waste and Recycling
Hurunui District Council provides a range of waste and recycling services and initiatives including refuse and recycling kerbside collections, transfer stations, recycling banks and a schools recycling and waste minimisation education programme.
For further information on waste and recycling in Hurunui, use the quick links provided below.
- Household and Commercial Refuse and Recycling Collections.
- Household and Commercial Refuse and Recycling Collection Days.
- Household and Commercial Recycling Collections - Guidelines.
- Household and Commercial Refuse Collection - Guidelines.
- Rural Refuse and Recycling Collections.
- Locations and Opening Times
- Recycling outside of Transfer Station Opening Hours.
- Transfer Station Recycling.
- Green Waste Recycling.
- E-waste Recycling.
- What cannot be accepted as Waste or Recycling at the Transfer Stations?
- Transfer Station - Fees and Charges.
- Agricultural Recycling - Agrecovery.
- Agricultural Recycling - Plasback.
- Bokashi Composting - Council Discounted Offer.
- Schools Recycling and Waste Minimisation Programme.
- Waste Management and Minimisation Plan (2012).
- One Planet E-Book.
- Envirocomp - Nappy Composting Scheme.
- Kate Valley Landfill.