What's happening this week?
We have a program of works, which includes new projects as well as routine maintenance and repairs, in order to keep our roads and footpaths in good shape for now and the future.
State of play on Lake Sumner Road, the video shows the remaining fractured rock that will be further risk assessed before removal work.
Full credit to Thomas from Sicon Ltd for shooting the drone footage. makes for interesting viewing.
The 2016/17 township spraying program is underway.
What's happening this week:
- Graders working in following areas
- Greta Valley
- The maintenance of unsealed roads is carried out on a fixed program. Grading Schedule for January 2017
- Minor Improvements
- Tenterden Road - Hawarden Culdisac and Kerb and Channel work
- Medbury / Lake Sumner / Horsley Down roads - Shoulder widening
- 2017 Metalling Program
- Continuing across the districts unsealed roads.
- Cloudy Range Road -
- reestablishing washout at the bridge.
- Slip clearance
- Tree felling
- River retraining (to reduce likleihood of future washout, ECan Approved).
If you have any enquires relating to grading please contact Sicon directly on 03 3118080
Temporary Road Closures
We require all work carried out to be safe and of quality workmanship. If you have any concerns, please contact us.