What's happening this Month
We have a program of works, which includes new projects as well as routine maintenance and repairs, in order to keep our roads and footpaths and water services in good shape for now and the future.
This interactive road maintenance map is updated with planned maintenance work. Follow the link, and type in your address, this will bring up any work planned for your road.
If your contact details are lodged with council, you will be notified of planned & unplanned work on your road as soon as we have the information.
Report an issue using your smartphone - Snap, Send, Solve
Keep up to date with Hurunui District Council News - facebook
- The maintenance of unsealed roads is carried out on a fixed program. Grading Schedule
- The graders are working in Hanmer Springs & Waikari areas.
- Clarence Valley Road
- Claverley Road
- Please refer to the “interactive map for roads included in this financial year. The map will be updated with more roads to be added, as only 50% of the program is currently identified.
- Bridges maintenance across the district underway
Roadside Vegetation Control
- Please refer any inquiries to Grounds & Services Ltd on 03 349 0634
If you have any enquires relating to grading please contact Sicon directly on 03 3118080
We require all work carried out to be safe and of quality workmanship. If you have any concerns, please contact us.