Together Hurunui is a non-statutory network of social services operating in the Hurunui District and includes community groups, schools and health centres, NGO agencies, local council and central government.
- Coordinates a bi-monthly network meeting that promotes dialogue and connections between the social service agencies operating in Hurunui district
- Identifies gaps in social service provision in Hurunui and supports projects, services and initiatives to meet these needs
- Maintains a database of all social services operating in the Hurunui
- Provides regular communication and updates to the wider network
- Facilitates and/or implements projects that enhance wellbeing and social connectivity in Hurunui
Together Hurunui endeavours to identify gaps in service provision and advocate for the right services to fill these through regular network events and communication.