How you can help us to help you
- Tell us exactly what you want.
- Tell us early on if you change your name, address or other contact information.
- If asked for further information, please provide it as soon as you can.
- Make suggestions as to how we can improve our service to you.
- If at any time during your dealings with Council something happens that would prevent you from giving us an excellent rating please let us know so we can make changes to improve.
District Office - Main Council Building
66 Carters Road, Amberley
Phone: 03 314 8816
(Cheviot Freephone: 03 319 8812)
(Amuri & Hanmer Springs Freephone: 03 315 8400)
Fax: 03 314 9181
Postal address: Hurunui District Council,
PO Box 13, Amberley 7441, North Canterbury
Hours: Monday to Friday (except public holidays) from 8.30am to 5.00pm
|Cheviot Library & Service Centre|
39 Hall Street, Cheviot
Phone: 03 319 8134 or 03 319 8812
Fax: 03 319 8861
Hours: 10am - 4pm Monday - Friday
|Hanmer Springs Library & Service Centre|
Cnr Amuri Ave and Cheltenham St, Hanmer Springs
Phone/Fax: 03 315 7912
Hours: 12noon – 4.30pm Monday – Friday, 10am – 2pm Saturday and Sunday
|Amuri Community Library & Service Centre|
Amuri Area School, School Rd, Culverden
Phone/Fax: 03 315 3008
Hours: 10am - 4pm Monday - Friday during term time, 11am – 2pm during school holidays
|Useful email addresses|
Building consents: email@example.com
Civil Defence: firstname.lastname@example.org
General information: email@example.com