How you can help us to help you
- Tell us exactly what you want.
- Tell us early on if you change your name, address or other contact information.
- If asked for further information, please provide it as soon as you can.
- Make suggestions as to how we can improve our service to you.
- If at any time during your dealings with Council something happens that would prevent you from giving us an excellent rating please let us know so we can make changes to improve.
|District Office - Main Council Building|
66 Carters Road, Amberley
Phone: 03 314 8816
(Cheviot Freephone: 03 319 8812)
(Amuri & Hanmer Springs Freephone: 03 315 8400)
Postal address: Hurunui District Council,
PO Box 13, Amberley 7441, North Canterbury
Hours: Monday to Friday (except public holidays) from 8.30am to 5.00pm
111 Carters Road, Amberley
Phone: 03 314 8980
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday, 6pm Thursday, 9am - 1pm Saturday
|Cheviot Library & Service Centre|
39 Hall Street, Cheviot
Phone: 03 319 8134
Hours: 10am - 4pm Monday - Friday; closed for lunch 12.30pm-1.30pm
|Hanmer Springs Library & Service Centre|
Cnr Amuri Ave and Cheltenham St, Hanmer Springs
Phone: 03 315 7912
Hours: 12noon – 4pm Monday – Friday, 10am – 2pm Saturday and Sunday
|Amuri Community Library & Service Centre|
Amuri Area School, School Rd, Culverden
Phone: 03 315 3008
Hours: 10am - 4pm Monday - Friday during term time, 11am – 2pm during school holidays
|Useful email addresses|
Building consents: firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning & Resource Consents: email@example.com
Civil Defence: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recycling & Waste: email@example.com
General information: firstname.lastname@example.org