It's time to register your dog
- The current year registration form is available from all offices of the Council.
- When paying registration fees by internet payment please use your owner number as reference. The Council's bank account number is 03 0802 0946666 00.
- Registration fees are due at 1st of August. See Fees and Charges schedule for registration fees.
- 50% penalty fee will be added to unpaid registration fees on a date set by the Council.
- Puppies are required to be registered before attaining the age of 3 months. Fees are calculated on a sliding scale.
- Dogs must be registered with the local authority in whose area they are ordinarily kept. If your dog dies during the year you are entitled to apply for a part refund on receipt of written application, tag to be enclosed.
- The Council mails out a registration form to known owners, annually, in early June as a matter of convenience, but failure to send a form is no defense against payment of the appropriate fees - the obligation is on the owner to make application to the Council.