The Draft Annual Plan for 2023/24
Keen to learn more? Here is the Draft Annual Plan 2023-24
Supporting documents are available for viewing - https://www.hurunui.govt.nz/council/alerts?item=id... (bottom of page.)
We want to hear from you....
The feedback period will be Tuesday May 2 until Tuesday June 6, 2023.
Feedback workshop will be on Tuesday June 13 in Chambers, Amberley office. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to put your name down and organise a time.
Drop In sessions -
A 'speed dating theme' involving two minutes each with Chief Executive Officer Hamish Dobbie, Mayor Marie Black, and Councillors, to ask questions and seek clarification.
* Monday, May 8: Omihi, Community Hall. 6.30-7.30pm
* Thursday, May 18: Waikari, Community Hall, 6.30-7.30pm
* Monday May 15 Hanmer Springs, Library, 5.00-6.00pm
Public Meetings -
Presentations by Executive Team members and Mayor Marie Black, followed by a Q&A session.
* Monday, May 15: Culverden Library 6.30-7.30pm
* Tuesday, May 16: Cheviot Library, 6.30-7.30pm
* Tuesday, May 23: Amberley Council Chambers, 6.30-7.30pm
Amberley Farmers' Market:
* Saturday, May 13.
* Wednesday, May 24, 6.30-7.30pm. Hosted by CEO Hamish Dobbie and Mayor Marie Black.
Meeting ID: 833 5259 3131
Write it down:
* Paper feedback forms available at the public meetings, drop in sessions, and at service centres/libraries.
email@example.com (*Subject line: Sticking to the game plan.)
Please click here, and scroll to the bottom of the page. https://www.hurunui.govt.nz/council/alerts?item=id...