PC2 to the Hurunui District Plan - Mt Lyford
The plan change proposes to introduce a slope assessment area, update the fault line data and increase the variety of dwellings that can be built within the Mt Lyford Village.
For a summary of the proposed changes click here.
The summary of decisions requested by submitters is now available and further submissions are invited. The further submission period closed on 12 December 2019 at 5pm.
The further submission process provides you with an opportunity to assess how any matters raised in submissions may affect you. Further submission can express support or opposition to a matter raised in an original submission but they must not raise any new points.
The following persons may make a further submission (in accordance with Clause 8 of Schedule 1 to the Resource Management Act 1991):
- Any person representing a relevant aspect of the public interest; and
- Any person that has an interest in the proposed plan change greater than the interest that the general public has; and
- A local authority itself.
- The further submission period has closed. Council is preparing an Officers Report. This will be circulated to all submitters prior to the hearing.
- A hearing will be held in early 2020. All submitters who indicated they wish to be heard will be notified of the details of this.
- A Hearing Panel will hear from submitters and Council Officers and make a recommendation to Council.
- Submitters then have the right to appeal the decision at the Environment Court
If you have any questions please contact Monique Eade on firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 03 314 0095.