PC2 to the Hurunui District Plan - Mt Lyford
The plan change proposes to introduce a slope assessment area, update the fault line data and increase the variety of dwellings that can be built within the Mt Lyford Village.
For a summary of the proposed changes click here.
What do you think?
Anyone is welcome to make a submission on the proposal.
Find the submission form here.
Submissions can be made by email to email@example.com, or post to Hurunui District Council, PC2 Mt Lyford, PO Box 13, Amberley 7441.
Submissions close 5pm Monday 18 November 2019
- Up until 5pm Monday 18 November 2019 Council will receive submissions on the proposed changes.
- When the submission period has closed the submissions will be summarised and the submissions and summary published.
- Submitters will then have a further 10 working days where they can support or oppose submissions made by other parties.
- Early next year all of the submissions will be considered by a hearing panel. This will be a public process and submitters will be invited to speak at the hearing. Speaking at the hearing is optional and your submission will be considered regardless of whether you choose to present (more on this to come).
- The Hearing Panel will make a recommendation to Council, who make the final decision on whether to adopt the plan change or not.
- All submitters then have the have the right to appeal the decision to the Environment Court.
If you have any questions please contact Monique Eade on firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 03 314 0095.