PC2 to the Hurunui District Plan - Mt Lyford
Submissions on PC2 are closed. A hearing has been set down for 13 March 2020.
This plan change proposes to introduce a slope assessment area, update the fault line data and increase the variety of dwellings that can be built within the Mt Lyford Village.
For a summary of the proposed changes click here.
Minute on behalf of the Hearing Commissioners can be read here.
The summary of decisions requested by submitters is available. The further submission period closed on 12 December 2019 at 5pm.
The further submission process provides you with an opportunity to assess how any matters raised in submissions may affect you. Further submission can express support or opposition to a matter raised in an original submission but they must not raise any new points.
The following persons may make a further submission (in accordance with Clause 8 of Schedule 1 to the Resource Management Act 1991):
- Any person representing a relevant aspect of the public interest; and
- Any person that has an interest in the proposed plan change greater than the interest that the general public has; and
- A local authority itself.
- A hearing will be held on 13 March 2020.
- A Hearing Panel will hear from submitters and Council Officers and make a recommendation to Council.
- Submitters then have the right to appeal the decision at the Environment Court
If you have any questions please contact Monique Eade on email@example.com or via phone on 03 314 0095.