Balmoral Recreation Reserve Camping Ground
The Balmoral Recreation Reserve Camping Ground is administered by the Balmoral Recreation Area Charitable Trust (BRACT).
Location: Corner of Culverden Road and Balmoral Station Road (turn left after Hurunui bridge)
Facilities: Summer: Non powered sites, toilets and water taps. Winter (April after Easter weekend till Labour Weekend in October): Non powered sites, Long drop toilet, No running water available.
Number of powered sites: 0
Bookings & Payment: No bookings required. Payments to be made to a committee member on site, or at the Caltex Garage (Mockett Motors) in Culverden if no committee members are on site.
Any queries please contact
- Reg Anderson 03 3182803 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tony Avis 0274390591
- Bruce Churchward 03 3144298 email@example.com.
Camping Fees per night: $5 per night per family or $70 per annum for frequent users (this allows the purchaser 3 weeks stay every 3 months ie 12 weeks stay in total for the year). Camp fees are set and reviewed by the BRACT.
- Dogs are permitted, but must be under their owners control at all times.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs.
- No recreational motorbikes.
- No fires during the summer season.