Community Services Awards
Previous Recipients of the Hurunui District Council Community Service Awards for exceptional community service. If you know someone who meets the requirements please nominate them.
Nominations for 2022 have now closed.
- A long period of exceptional service by resident of the district
- Community service for which there has been no direct financial reward
- Joint awards, e.g. Husband and wife are acceptable
Nominations will remain confidential until selection by the Councillors and recipients have agreed to accept their awards.
|Close on 2 May 2022|
The awards will be presented at a special ceremony on a date to be advised.
- A maximum of one award is promoted from each council ward per year.
- Ward Committees, the Community Board and Councillors to select nominees from their area and the Councillor(s) to approach the highest ranking nominee and seek their approval to accept the award.
- Full Council approve the final nominees.
Please send completed forms to:
Hurunui District Council
PO Box 13