Balmoral Recreation Reserve Camping Ground
The Balmoral Recreation Reserve Camping Ground is administered by the Balmoral Recreation Area Charitable Trust (BRACT).
Location: Corner of Culverden Road and Balmoral Station Road (turn left after Hurunui bridge)
Facilities: Summer: Non-powered sites, toilets and water taps. Winter (April after Easter weekend till Labour Weekend in October): Non-powered sites, Long drop toilet, No running water available.
Number of powered sites: 0
Bookings & Payment: No bookings required. Payments to be made to a committee member on-site, or at the Caltex Garage (Mockett Motors) in Culverden if no committee members are on site.
Any queries please contact
- Reg Anderson 03 3182803 email@example.com
- Tony Avis 0274390591
- Bruce Churchward 03 3144298 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camping Fees per night: $5 per adult (16 years and over) per night. This allows for one adult and three school-aged children under 16 years of age.
- Dogs are permitted but must be on a leash at all times.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs.
- No recreational motorbikes.
- Fires permitted only during the open fire season. Please refer to the Fire Information Board at the camp entrance or contact Reg Anderson 03 3182803 for more information.
- All waste must be disposed of during transfer station opening hours or taken with you when you leave. Click here to check the Transfer Station opening hours