|Restricted water supply|
|New connection - no point of supply infrastructure installed (1,2,5,10,13)|
|Addition or reduction of water to an existing scheme tank (1,2,5)||$610.65|
|Transfer of units between two existing tanks||Actual cost|
|Shifting location of existing restrictor to new position on property (2,3)||$2,000.15|
|On-Demand water supply|
|New connection - no point of supply infrastructure installed (1,5,10,13)||$1,493.25 + Actual excavation and reinstatement costs|
|New connection – meter installation only (1,5)||$575.00|
|50mm or larger new connection (1,2,5,8,10,13)||$630.00 + Actual installation, material and reinstatement costs|
|Termination fee per disconnection||$460.00|
|Meter calibration test (11)||Actual cost|
|Meter reading on request||$75.00|
|Tanker fills from fire hydrant with pre-approved standpipe (Maximum of 10,000 litres per load)||$55.00|
|Metered stand pipe (used to extract water from Fire Hydrant) deposit (9)||$500.00 fully refundable on return of stand to Council|
|Water modelling fees|
|Standard Modelling fee - standard application (to be completed with each application)2||$410.00|
|Hydraulic Modelling (non-standard) – e.g. bulk assessment||Minimum $410.00 + $180.00 per additional hour (12)|
|Engineering Subdivision Works – pre-application||$135.00 per hour|
|Miscellaneous water charges|
|Replace restrictor unit only, for reasons other than fair wear and tear (7)||Actual cost|
|Emergency additional supply (4)||$375.00|
|Swimming pool fill – working hours, Monday-Thursday only (4)||$440.00|
|Fee for resetting restrictor after tampering - first time||Actual cost|
|Resetting restrictor after tampering – second time||$1,675.00 and possible prosecution and restriction of water supply|
|Detected illegal water takes||$1,675.00, actual costs and possible prosecution|
|Water Officer callout rate where the issue was not in HDC network (6)||$130.00 per hour|
|Water Engineer - all other processing, auditing, inspections and analysis conducted by Engineer not included in standard water applications or queries||$135.00 per hour|
- A development contribution is applicable for all schemes (refer to the Development Contributions schedule).
- All water applications will incur a non-refundable modelling fee
- In addition to the fee, the actual cost of plant, labour and materials will be payable.
- Supply between 1 November and 1 March is subject to availability. Based on a maximum increase in the supply of 10,000 litres.
- Connections to a water supply during the year will be charged on a pro-rata basis for the number of months remaining in the financial year. Water rates will be charged in the usual rates demand from the following year onwards.
- Only charged for callouts occasioned by property owners actions or equipment
- Material only. In addition to the charge the actual cost of travel and will be payable.
- Costs will be individually assessed as the backflow prevention risks vary.
- Fee for water usage will be as per Tanker Fills ($55.00 per 10,000l or any part thereof).
- For new connections to take water from an existing Council water supply, Council will meet the costs of the new connection for up to the first 20 metres inside the road reserve from the point of water supply. The consumer will be required to pay any additional costs to connect to the water supply network.
- Charge for calibration test based on request from property owner. Refund of charge if calibration test proves faulty meter. Charge stands if meter is accurate
- Additional hourly assistance would include for dispute resolution on modelling if unfounded and additional modelling scenarios if presented.
- Additional costs will apply to network extensions, if required.