Cleanfill is accepted at Amberley transfer station only; it will be weighed and charged at a per-tonne rate.
An asbestos clearance certification maybe required and must be provided if requested by the staff on site. Only the following are accepted as cleanfill.
- Cured and weathered asphalt
- Bricks and tiles
- Concrete – unreinforced; all attached materials must be removed
- Concrete – reinforced, providing all protruding steel is cut off at the concrete face before arrival at the transfer station.
- Glass - excludes glass bottles
- Road sub-base
- Soil, rock, gravel, sand and clay.
For commercial sized loads, please contact Council in advance, as there are restrictions on the volumes accepted and this will reduce the risk of loads being declined.